Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Facebooked Quick Hits...

So I've been doing a lot on Twitter ( @MrUnhappy1331 Follow me!) and on Facebook (Mr. Unhappy's Movie Blog.... Like me!) and I haven't been writing full reviews. As a service, I will post these posts here as well. Hopefully you'll like em...

December 7, 2013

To further prove my 14 year old girl movie taste watched The First Time and much to my dismay I really liked it... Is it a great love story along the lines of Nicholas Sparks? Not at all but it is a sexy, fun, humorous take on love. Oh and can I say Britt Robertson is just adorable. I just want to give her a big hug...and a kiss...and a back rub...and maybe...this is getting away from me.


December 19, 2013

Watched the movie Freeway today... It is an underrated movie and an interesting telling of Red Riding Hood... Better than that awful movie with Amanda Seyfried. Keifer Sutherland gives good wolf and it is perhaps the sexiest Reese Witherspoon has ever been...at least until she opens her mouth.


January 17, 2014


Iron Man 3...perhaps the worst of the trilogy and still 90% a good movie. Shit gets blowed up...can't complain too much. It's not so much Iron Man as it is Tony Stark Superspy....and where the hell were the Avengers? Fricking Hulk is listening to the story.... what Cap and Nick Fury don't wanna get involved with it after the President of the United States is kidnapped? Sure leave it to the guy with a heart condition.

January 20, 2014



  
Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit delivered all the required elements and added a love story...of course most love stories don't end up with her being kidnapped and having a light bulb shoved in her mouth... at least not mine...maybe I am doing it wrong.


January 21, 2014

Watched This Is The End tonight... RIP James Franco, Seth Rogen, Craig Robertson, Michael Cera, et al... Wait...are you telling me they didn't all really die? I feel cheated... I saw Michael Cera's ass! Not one Hermione boob... but a good 5 minutes of demon penis!


January 25, 2014

 
Watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows... Damn you Dobby... Always makes me tear up like I'm a five year old being left at school for the first time. And again...No Hermione boob....what is it gonna take?


January 27, 2014
 

 

I watched Bronies, a documentary about men/women who watch/love My Little Pony...while I can't say I am going to be comfortable with this, I do have a new understanding about bronies... That being said, I am still slightly skeeved out by adult men trying to get a life size plushy of Twilight Sparkle to call their own but I am willing to brohoof it out...
 
 
January 28, 2014
 
 

Watching The Day after Tomorrow on Spike TV. This movie tries to convince you that by the end that you will now not only understand climate change but you will learn how to outwit a wolf on a ship that runs aground in front of the New York Library. It's a multipurpose movie. Complete and utter bullshit but multipurpose.


February 1, 2014




If you have Comcast/Starz on demand, check out the documentary West Of Memphis. It is the story of 3 small children and the 3 teenagers who were convicted of killing them but did not. The sad part to this crime is not only the fact that 3 teenagers were convicted because they were loners who liked Metal music but that three children were killed and no one is looking for the killer. Powerful, angry and ultimately justice served for the West Memphis 3. They are now free but there is still no justice for Stevie, Michael, and Christopher and there is no real chance it will happen. It never ceases to piss me off. Why are there not more people pissed off about this?


***

I will eventually get back to writing full reviews and of course my upcoming Golden Unhappy Awards for the 2013 movies. Also I am going to venture to see more Oscar nominated movies so I can give you my choices for who should win.  For now, I hope I gave you a few things to check out. All of these movies are worth seeing... some for sheer horrible delight... and some because they are really well done.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment