Thursday, March 27, 2014

TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES - Official Trailer (2014) [HD]







So the trailer for the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie came out. There is a lot to be excited about here. First, they are mutants and are built like Quasimodo. April O'Neil is dressed in yellow. Um...ok, I am stretching to find awesome thoughts about this. William Fichtner is kind of maybe the Shredder? So Michael Bay has attempted to rebuild his image after ruining Transformers for a generation (and if you see Mark Wahlberg in the new movie, the joke is on you my friends) by attempting to ruin another childhood favorite of mine. I try not to swear too much on here but fuck Michael Bay. Fuck him in his cock garbled mouth. The man couldn't even make a speech on film making without a teleprompter. I don't want to crap on the movie. It can be good. Maybe it will redeem Michael Bay and Megan Fox. There is at least one thing I can say that gives me hope. There is no Shia LaBeouf. That's about it. I want to say that there is a lot to be excited about. The turtles look like they can kick ass but it comes down to the Bay of it all. 

Mr. Unhappy sez: Transformers looked cool in the trailers too. Then Megan Fox and Shia LaBeouf came along and shit the bed. Chances are...Michael Bay will pull horribleness from something that should be awesome. It is his way.


No comments:

Post a Comment